Acumatica features modern consumption-based pricing designed to accommodate small businesses with plans to grow as well as enterprise customers. Key highlights include:
- Subscription based (most common) or traditional license options
- Includes unlimited users (except small business edition) so clients can involve everybody—including external users
- Pay for modules that you need to minimize costs
- Purchase vertically oriented bundles for field services, commerce, and manufacturing
Subscription Licenses: SaaS and Private Cloud Subscription (PCS)
What is included in Acumatica SaaS?
With Acumatica SaaS, you can access your ERP solution from anywhere, pay as you go, and scale resources up or down based on growth or changing business needs. Free yourself from the complexities and costs of managing hardware and maintaining software. Acumatica is designed to deliver the highest levels of security, availability, and performance. The following are included with Acumatica SaaS, at no additional cost:
- Software updates
- Guaranteed 99.5% uptime in our Service Level Agreement
- Automated data backup and Multi-zone disaster recovery
- SQL Server and media storage (varies by edition; additional storage can be purchased)
What type of license are you considering?
Acumatica offers several options for software licensing:
- SaaS Subscription – Pay an annual subscription fee based on our Acumatica ERP pricing. Your Acumatica installation and maintenance responsibilities will be handled by an experienced, full-time IT organization such as Amazon Web Services (our most popular option).
- Private Cloud Subscription – Acumatica also offers a private cloud option where you pay an annual fee and can deploy on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
- Private Perpetual License – Pay a one-time cost for the perpetual license up front along with a recurring annual maintenance fee and deploy the software on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
|Small Business Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Business Process Monitoring & Automation||✔||✔||✔|
|Customer Management Suite||+||+||✔|
|Deferred Revenue and Contracts||+||✔|
|Infinity Payroll (up to 10 W2s)||+|
|Standard Payroll (up to 25 W2s)|
|Advanced Payroll (25 and +100 W2 packs)||+||+|
|Additional entities (10 pack)||+||+|
|Resource Level Included|
≈5 or less named users
optionally upgrade to 10 named users;
≈25 concurrent users
< ~100 Transactions* per hour
≈200 concurrent users
< ~400 Transactions* per hour
|Transactional Storage||5 GB||10 GB||20 GB|
|Media Storage||10 GB||10 GB||20 GB|
|Additional Storage and Cores||+||+|
|Resource Level Upgrades||+||+|
|3-month sandbox with every major upgrade||✔||✔|
|Anytime access to 7-day rolling backups||✔|
* – A transaction constitutes getting a complete cycle of getting a sale and a purchase completed from start to finish through the system including related payment processing.
Included ✔ Optional +